viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020

Blog 4: My story with food

My favorite food since I was little girl is noodles, I know it is a basic food, but I love it, whatever the combinations, pesto noodles, with any type of sauce, I love it whatever. When I was little with my brother when we ate noodles we played sucking on them while pulling our ears, something that seemed very entertaining, now that we are grown we no longer do it XD. 

On the other hand, there are two things about food that I hate, fish and lucuma, I don't know why, but they give me a strange sensation in my throat when I eat them. Another thing that I didn't like to eat when I was girl was “guatita” and “panitas”.

I am currently a vegetarian, I was from 2017 until the beginning of 2019, I was very irresponsible with my diet, and I did not inform myself well, in addition to that at that time I was taking very strong medications, so I began to feel physically ill, after consulting A doctor was giving me the beginning of anemia, so my mother made me eat meat again, something that did not please, but on the other hand I understood my mother's concern, but this year I am a vegetarian again, and this time I report. Now that I think about it, I never liked eating meat, since I hate fish, and when they did barbecue , I didn't eat much meat, I preferred to eat more of the side dish.

Now I am very happy to become a vegetarian again, and I am in very good health.


1 comentario:

Blog 6: English language challenges

I think I learned more English in university than in school. So it has served me a lot,  blogging has helped too much to practice my writing...