jueves, 15 de octubre de 2020

Blog 1: A country I'd like to visit

 In the future I would like to visit several countries and settle in them for about three years. Unless one of them completely captivate me. 

I have always liked different cultures and languages that I don’t usually listen to frequently. Is for that I would liked to visit Norway, Germany and South Korea. I couldn’t tell which of these is my favorite.

This time I will choose Norway, because its landscapes give me a feeling of tranquility and freedom. I have always liked very green landscapes, forests and rivers. Also I hate the heat and Norway has a cold climate, it is perfect.

Because a third of Norway is in glacial areas, the Northern Lights can be seen between October and March.

What I like the most about this country is that it is deeply rooted in its culture and art, with many museums and art galleries. In addition to the fact that its inhabitants show great respect for the environment, currently much of its architecture is sustainable.  

I consider these to be the best places to visit in Norway: 

Geiranger fjord

Northern Lights from Tromsø

Bergen's wooden houses
Stavanger 

3 comentarios:

  1. Always i been interested to visit Europe countries, especially Norway for the landscape and castles

    ResponderEliminar
  2. While I read and see the pictures I can say that Norway is the perfect place to visit, in addition to the excellent view it offers you. Now I want to go there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Norway is a very civilized country. I also believe that its nature is beautiful. But I think I would have trouble with the language :(

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 6: English language challenges

I think I learned more English in university than in school. So it has served me a lot,  blogging has helped too much to practice my writing...