viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2020

Blog 5: Illustration

 

The specialization that I would like to study would be graphic design, in other words, in visuality and media, this is the title that the University of Chile delivers. I had already decided this before entering university, because I have always liked this area more, since I was child I liked to draw and some subjects have shown me that I am not very useful for the industrial area.

If I had to choose the job that I would like to do in the future, it would be illustration. As I mentioned before, since I was a child I like to draw, and well within this profession I would love to dedicate myself to the design of characters, either for comic or for later animation. I would love to create a character that would later appear in a comic, an animation like a video game. Or make illustrations for books.

I think that the most important aspects when choosing a job is to feel comfortable in the work environment, whether in the physical environment or with your colleagues. I think that a friendly environment facilitates the flow of creativity, something very relevant in Design.

In terms of strengths and weaknesses, I think it is always easier to say weaknesses than strengths. I consider that I am very self-demanding, I do not know if it is a weakness or a strength XD, I am very thorough and I like to give the best of myself. Regarding weaknesses I get frustrated quickly and tend to stress or panic.

1 comentario:

  1. Illustration is great, nothing better than telling people that you work making drawings haha, I hope you can achieve it!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 6: English language challenges

I think I learned more English in university than in school. So it has served me a lot,  blogging has helped too much to practice my writing...