jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

Blog 2: Music

The music genre that I listen to most is the rock, but within this genre, I like alternative rock, indie rock, blus rock and grunge.

I like many exponents of this genre, so I think I could not say which is my favorite, so I will name the ones I listen to most frequently. Noel Gallagher ex-member of the band Oasis, the song I like the most about him is "Revolution song". Greta Van Fleet, american band, exponent of blues rock, my favorite songs are "Safari Song", "Highway Tune" and "Black Smoke Rising", all from the same album From the fires (2017). Another band that I love is Pearl Jam and I love the song "Sirens". And finally another of the bands that I fell in love with in 2015, was Tha Black Keys, my favorite album is Brothers and I love you three songs, "Tighten Up", "Howlin' for You" and "These Days".

Although I am passionate about this musical genre, I frequently listen to all kinds of music, but I do not like reggaeton and K-pop.

But this last time, there is a song that I listen to at least 3 times a day, this usually happens to me when I really like a song. This song is "Lit
 '莲
"
 by singer Lay, he is of Chinese origin, and I learned that he belongs to the EXO band, which surprised me, because his style is totally different from pop. As I said before, I don't like K-pop, so I haven't listened to music from the band I belong to. "Lit" is a mixture of Trap and Rap, in addition to using two languages ​​in this song, Chinese and English, and what made me fall in love with this song the most is the cultural rescue it does, since classical Chinese instruments with current sound are used and the music video transports us to this classic era. Also in my personal opinion I consider it to be a great video.

I'm going to leave some links, in case you want to listen to the music that I named:


4 comentarios:

Blog 6: English language challenges

I think I learned more English in university than in school. So it has served me a lot,  blogging has helped too much to practice my writing...